Nintendo Canada has announced their Black Friday 2023 deals and they’re offering some good discounts on Switch bundles and games.
If you’ve been holding out on upgrading your Nintendo Switch to the OLED model, you’ll be able to get it bundled with Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and a 3 month Nintendo Switch Online membership for $449.99 (a discount of $89.99). This package will be available at select retailers and online at the My Nintendo Store starting November 19.
Nintendo games that select retailers will be offering sales on
- A $25 discount on The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Xenoblade Chronicles 3 and Kirby’s Return to Dream Land Deluxe ($54.99)
- A $30 discount on the Mario Strikers: Battle League, Metroid Dread, Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes and Super Mario Odyssey games ($49.99)
- A $15 discount on Nintendo Switch Sports ($49.99)
- A $10 discount on Everybody 1-2-Switch! ($29.99)
Check the Nintendo retail offers page for more info on availability and timing of these sales.
More Nintendo Canada Black Friday 2023 highlights
- Two new Nintendo Switch Lite – Animal Crossing: New Horizons systems, each featuring delightful designs inspired by the Animal Crossing: New Horizons game and an included digital version of the game, available at select retailers at a suggested retail price of $259.99 ($79.99 in savings).
- The Nintendo Switch – Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Bundle, which features a Nintendo Switch system with Neon Red and Neon Blue Joy-Con controllers, a download code for the digital version of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe game and a three-month Nintendo Switch Online Individual Membership at a suggested retail price of $399.99 (a $89.98 value).
- Super Mario Party + Red & Blue Joy-Con bundle. This party pack offers families another way to keep the holiday festivities going with Mario and friends, featuring the full Super Mario Party game download and two Joy-Con controllers in dashing red and blue colours, at a suggested retail price of $129.99 (a $50 savings).
Additional discounts on Nintendo games and partner titles will be available online and in the Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch as of November 20.
Not a Nintendo gamer? Check out PlayStation’s Black Friday deals this year.