If you want to make spaghetti the way Buddy the Elf does in the classic Christmas movie Elf, now you can thanks to HelloFresh.
The Buddy the Elf meal kit comes with an array of sweet toppings like maple syrup, chocolate syrup, marshmallows, chocolate nonpareil candies and chocolate frosted pastries. Oh, and also the spaghetti!
HelloFresh is also including the following collectible items with the kits:
- Two festive aprons outfitted like Buddy the Elf’s signature green suit
- Two portioned melamine plates with designations for the four main elf food groups
- One resealable plastic storage bag, ideal for packing your spaghetti for lunch
The limited Buddy the Elf spaghetti meal kits will be available for purchase online at hellofreshelfspaghetti.ca starting Monday, December 4 at 12:25 p.m. EST. The kits serve two and cost $29.99. No HelloFresh subscription required.
HelloFresh is also offering the following Elf-themed meals and desserts to subscribers between December 2 and 15.
- Gimbels’ Santa Cheeseburgers: Unlike the imposter Santa that visits Gimbels department store, this classic combination of beef and cheese is the real deal. Topped with garlic mayo and balsamic caramelized onion this cheeseburger is served with cheesy mashed potatoes coated in toasted panko breadcrumbs and stacked like snowmen.
- World’s Best Cup of Coffee (Cake) Brunch: A brunch spread so sweet and satisfying it should achieve “World’s Best” status. The spread comes with candied bacon, juicy apple and orange slices, and pecan streusel-topped maple brown sugar muffins prepared in a cozy coffee mug and served with “sugar plum” jam dipping sauce.
- Buddy the Elf’s Snowball Cake Truffles: An almost perfect substitute for an epic Central Park snowball fight, enjoy spiced cake truffle snowballs covered with sweet cream cheese frosting and a festive flurry of coconut and powdered sugar.
Visit hellofresh.ca for more information and to subscribe.
Find out where you can stream and watch Elf and other Christmas movies in Canada this year.
Are you excited to try the Buddy the Elf spaghetti meal kit? Let us know in the comments below or on our Facebook page.
Photo credit: CNW Group/HelloFresh Canada