The Auto-Tracking Stand Pro works with all iPhone models with MagSafe. It connects to the phone via NFC and utilizes Apple’s automated subject tracking technology (DockKit) in order to seamlessly follow its subject with the iPhone’s built-in front or rear camera.
It works with FaceTime, Instagram, TikTok, Canva, WhatsApp, Teams, and other social media and messaging apps, making it great not only for content creators, but also people working from home.
“The Stand Pro is unlike any other Belkin product we’ve created. Combining premium Belkin quality, impressively responsive robotics, and advanced subject tracking technology with DockKit, we’re excited to provide content creators with a thoughtfully designed product that will effortlessly enhance the creation process,” Melody Tecson, Belkin’s vice president of product management, said in a release.
Features of the Belkin Auto-Tracking Stand Pro
- Made with MagSafe – charge and chat at the same time with fast wireless charging up to 15W when the Stand Pro is plugged in.
- 360º Movement Tracking – movement tracking with DockKit always keeps people in frame no matter how many times they circle the room.
- 90º Motorized Auto Tilt – capture at any angle using front or rear cameras with automatic video angle adjusting for going high or low.
- Single button activation – turn movement tracking on or off with one button; an LED indicator will indicate if tracking is active.
- Rechargeable battery – no wall outlet, no problem; the dock provides 5 hours of battery life for capturing content on-the-go.
- 5ft USB-C cable and 30W power supply included.
Belkin’s Auto-Tracking Stand Pro is priced at $199.95 and will be available later this year at select retailers and on belkin.com.
Do you think the Auto-Tracking Stand Pro is something you’d be interested in? Share your thoughts in the comments below or on our Facebook page.